Throughout the program scholarship recipients will be equipped with various soft skills through hands-on and innovative training courses based on their personal evaluation when joining the program as well as a needs assessment before each training course. These may include, but are not limited to: financial and time management; CV and interview practice; communication and presentation exercises; and goal setting. The Purpose of these is to:
- Enhance students’ soft and life skills;
- Equip students with hands-on experience that will help them better prepare for a future career.
List of Skills Training
- Financial management;
- Personal development, goal setting and planning;
- Effective learning methods;
- Time management;
- Presentation skills;
- CV writing and interview preparation
Since 2011, more than 80 skills training courses for students have been organized with CED trainers and with external speakers who are human resource (HR) experts in large enterprises based in Hanoi, Hue, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, An Giang, and Can Tho provinces.
For those who would to provide pro-bono services for these kind of activities, please contact:
Program Manager: Ha Thi Thuong (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, cell#: 0388.706.696)